This depends on several factors.
1. Are your combined annual revenues over $30 million?
2. Do you wish to enter as a single brand?; or
3. Do you wish to enter the members of your network separately?; or
4. Do you wish to enter as a single brand, but still list each office on FirmChecker?
Firms/networks with revenue >$30m
If you answered 'yes' 1 and 2, should enter via www.clientchoiceawards.net by paying your entry fee and submitting your database to beaton, who independently researches the Client Choice Awards for large firms.
If you answered 'yes' to 1 and 3, you should sign the members of your network up individually on FirmChecker. This has the added benefit of expanding your online presence and giving you granular client feedback capabilities so you can improve your client experience. This is more important for your firm's growth than any award.
If you answered 'yes' to 1 and 4, you may enter via www.clientchoiceawards.net and sign up with FirmChecker accounts for each office.
Please note the following should you choose to enter both as individual offices/members and as a single brand:
- If, as a result of a firm both (2) entering the Client Choice Awards as a single brand; and (3) using FirmChecker for individual offices of the firm, a firm qualifies for more than one size category within a profession (i.e. for an >$30m and <$30m revenue category), that firm will only be eligible to be recognised as a finalist in the largest size category for which it has qualified.
Firms/networks with <$30m
If you answered 'no' to 1 and 'yes' to 2, you should register your offices with FirmChecker and submit a request to email@example.com indicating that you wish to be judged as a single brand.
If you answered 'no' to 1 and 'yes' to 3, you should simply register each individual office/member of your network on FirmChecker and proceed as though you were separate firms.