The Client Choice Awards are not based upon your technical expertise so much as the satisfaction of your clients.
- A weighted average of our service attributes (assuming there are at least 30 reviews - an eligibility hurdle); and, if scores are equal
- Number of reviews; and, if review numbers are equal
- Text analysis of verbatim comments of your clients, which takes into account depth and sentiment of reviews.
A firm must clear ALL the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the Client Choice Awards.
- A subscription to FirmChecker Premium for at least 3 months of the preceding 12 month period survey period, which spans 5 February - 4 February the following year. This 3 month subscription minimum INCLUDES the 30 day trial period.
- User X signs up on or after 5 November 2019. They would not be eligible for the 2020 Client Choice Awards. However, if they had an active subscription for 3 months between 5 February 2020 and 4 February 2021, they would clear the subscription hurdle for the next year's awards.
- User Y signs up for a free trial on or before 4 November 2019. They would clear the subscription hurdle for the 2020 Client Choice Awards, assuming they maintain their Premium account status until 4 February 2020.
- At least 30 reviews in the preceding 12 month period from 5 February in year A to 4 February in year B inclusive.
- User X has been a FirmChecker users since late 2018 and their profile has 100 reviews. However, only 22 of these reviews were collected between 5 February 2019 and 4 February 2020. They would not be eligible.
- User Y signs up to FirmChecker on 23 August 2019. They collect 36 reviews prior to 4 February 2020. They would be eligible.
If you have further questions about eligibility, please contact our support team at email@example.com