When you start
If you're a firm with a lot of existing clients you should feel free to ask them for a review. The market wants to hear about experiences from your other clients!
Our research indicates that over 75% of accounting clients and up to 95% of legal clients would search for online reviews prior to hiring a firm they're already considering - so getting on the front foot and providing them with this information can give you a massive competitive edge.
So that your firm's profile is populated and you start appearing in search queries right away - by all means you should ask recent or existing clients to leave a review.
The best way to get amazing value out of your FirmChecker account is to ask your clients for feedback and reviews after each and every project/matter is completed.
- Their private feedback allows you to:
- Identify high level strategic areas for improvement - such as your reliability, perceived expertise, communication skills or understanding of you clients' business.
- Know how every client is feeling, so you can maximise client retention and opportunities for recommendations.
TIP: Did you know that the vast majority of buyers still hear about firms from word-of-mouth recommendation, but then start searching online for reviews to do background checks?
- Their public reviews allow you to:
- Keep your profile fresh
- Stay at the top of search rankings (which are determined in part by number of reviews)
- Show prospects that you're engaged with your client-base and care about what they think
TIP: Did you know that clients care about a firm's response to another client's review just as much as the review itself?
Do you have templates for review requests?
We surely do! You can check them out here.